Monday, September 04, 2006

Backpacking

So I think these photos probably need individual captions:


The Beginning: The trail that would take us out and back (at least in part).


Laura at the Summit of Mt Boncliff


On the way back from Boncliff a good shot of the old bridge and the new bridge diverging in the wood (to re-meet a very short time later).


Camp


Super mossy and also super rocky in parts, a steep but rewarding climb towards the top of Mt. Carrigan.


Dave and I having received 'the reward'.


And lastly the ridge at the very beginning of our very long decent.

I had a fantastic time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dom said...

nice pics. I especially like the mossy rocks, they look wicked cool.

9:11 PM  
Blogger cecilia said...

that's a nice picture of you two at the top . . . it's rare to see a decent (not to be confused with the hike down) picture come from the old arm-length self-photo (or maybe that's just me).

sorry about the spelling joke. must be my inner proofreader coming back to haunt.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY TO STAY AT THIS RESORT? ONLY KIDDING, LOOKS LIKE YOUR ENJOYING YOUR NEW JOB. THATS GREAT. P.S. LOVEY WOULD LIKE TO COME TOO.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home